Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a scheme launched by a government in India, whose objective is to offer cheap accommodation for weaker sections. Launched on June 25, 2015, PMAY aims to build 2 crore houses for the urban poor till 31 March, 2022, before the country celebrates its 75th independence.
How to Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2019 ?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2019 list, Rewa list prize list, rural list 2019, long year plans for 2019, last date of project, time for eligibility and new list of 2019.
To provide the home to the poor people of the country, the government has started a new scheme. This scheme is known as Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana. This scheme has been started for the poor families of the country who build shelter for themselves. People living in slums are mainly targeted under this scheme.
If you also applied for this scheme, and want to know if your name has been shortlisted for providing free housing under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2019. Then you are at the very right place. In this article, we will provide answers to all your questions such as – if your name is in the PM Awas Yojana List 2019 or not? List of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2019? Etc.
In the previous article, we have told you all the steps already mentioned to check your name in the Prime Minister’s Urban Housing Scheme. If you are living in the urban area of the country, then go check it and check it out. You can also go directly here by clicking here. And if you want to know your name in the Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme, then you just have to follow carefully the steps stated in this article.
Financial year in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2019 –
The period from 1st April to 21st March is called the financial year. You can check the list of Pradhan Mantri Housing Scheme online, according to the financial year. Apart from this year, if you want, you can also see the list of past years online too. For the years 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, the list can be easily seen.
Did you also apply for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme 2019? And want to see if your name has been listed to provide benefits under this Prime Minister’s housing scheme list 2019? For that, you have to check the Grameen Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, 2019. Here’s how to do that –
How to Check Rural Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2019 –
In order to check your name in the PM Awas yojana list 2019, follow these simple steps:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of your department. You can also click here to jump directly to the website.
- You can visit this website on your PC, laptop, or even your Android or iOS smartphone.
- You will now be on the homepage of the new Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme’s official website, as shown in the image below.
- Here, click on the option of High-Level Physical Progress Report, from the Physical Progress Report section.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. On this page you have to select all the information you need to step by step.
- First of all, you have to choose the financial year option.
- The year you want to see an online list of the new Prime Minister’s accommodation plan. Select that fiscal year. Like if you want to see the list of 2018-19, then select 2018-19 of all the options.
PM Awas Yojana Gramin List 2019 –
- Now you have to choose the option of Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme below. Once you select the option, you will open a list of all the states in front of you.
- You have chosen your state from the list of these states. Like I am from West Bengal after selecting the state you have to choose the name of your district.
- After choosing the name of the district, you will have a list of all the development blocks. Here you have to choose your development section.
- After selecting the development block, a list of all the village panchayats coming to that development section will be opened. Find the name of your village panchayat here and click on submit button.
- Now the names of those people of Gram Panchayat who have been listed in this scheme are shown in this list.
I hope you enjoyed this post if you like this post so you can share this post with your friend.