List of PMay’s list of PMay’s, ie Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List, beneficiary list, in 2018, you will visit Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur , Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman & Nicobar, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Luck Shydweep, Pondicherry, Andhra Pradesh, will meet Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh.
You will need to see the list for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List (PMAY) Gramin (Application Form 2017) which is to be seen in the list, table of the list, which can be done at pmaymis.gov.in, inside the Housing for All 2022 scheme. From here you see the Prime Minister Housing Scheme Urban Lists, ie how to check your name online in the list which you can watch from your Android mobile at home:
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2018-19
PMAY’s last date is not yet any, but under this scheme, you can apply till 2019. You can see information according to 2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016, 2016-2017 and 2017-2018. You can see the last year or all the old lists online without any difficulty.
Applicants should not have any house or residence of themselves to avail benefits ie benefits under this scheme. Also, no member from the applicant’s family should have taken advantage of the beneficiaries in this scheme.
How to View Prime Minister Accommodation Scheme List Rural / Urban (pmay) online?
To see your name in the list, you must first go to iay.nic.in. In addition to this you can go to Direct at the following link. – gramin (rural)
- Now, under the A: Physical Progress Reports option, click 6. Register and sanction details.
- Now click on the circle of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana from here.
- Choose your state from here like you can click on Himachal Pradesh.
- Here, the list of Himachal will be done, in the same way you can choose your state, which will also bring a list of your residences.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application Forms 2018 (Apply online for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme)
In the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme Plan 2018, the online application form is being filled on PMaymis.gov.in through the official site of the PMH housing scheme. The online application process for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme is very simple and here we are going to tell you the best way to fill online application forms through PMaymis.gov.in for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme 2018.
The online entry process for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme is very basic, all you need to do is ensure that you are entering the correct data. On the occasion of being able to apply for PMA, you can take down the well-ordered PMA online application system with screen capture.
The Government has extended the period of this scheme. In this scheme, till 2019, all the families have to provide their own house under the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana. Under the Prime Minister’s scheme, you can join this scheme by applying online. I have a provision to give you 2.6 subsidy.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application Form 2018-19
- Prior to applying for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme, you should ensure all the things mentioned below are you eligible for them.
- You are eligible to apply for the scheme (see your name in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list).
- You have your Aadhaar number with you, Basis Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is mandatory for online application.
- Do you already have a permanent house?
- You should have all the information about your bank account and your photocopy of passbook
- You have a certificate of what your family’s real income is
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Open the official website of STEP (1) -pmaymis.gov.in (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) and select one of the two Prime Minister Housing Scheme options from the “Civil Assessment” menu as given in the photo given below.
STEP (2) – Now you have to select one of the two links according to the following criteria
- If you are currently living in the slum area, choose For Slum Dwellers, otherwise choose from the drop-down menu (Benefits under other 3 Components).
- Click here to visit the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme website (http://pmaymis.gov.in/)
Step (3) On the next page below, you will have to enter your base number and click on the “check” button. If you have entered your correct base number in the base box and after clicking the base number, click on the check button and if your base number is correct then another next page will open in front of you in which you will see your form
STEP (4) – All the information sought for in the form filled correctly such as your name address mobile number, bank account number, etc. should be filled in the information so that you have no future problems.Then click on the checkbox that says (I am aware of ….) And then click on the “Save” button at the end of the application form.
STEP (5) – After clicking on the Save, a next screen will open in front of you in which you will be able to fill in your application. Now you can take a screenshot of your application or keep it print out with the help of printer. If you want to know the status of your application form in the future, you can know the status with the help of your Aadhaar number or application number