Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility And Criteria
Everything you need to know about eligibility criteria for
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Aims and Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:
Soon after we
have got our new Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi, the existing scheme was
initiated back by taking few actions, forming a better structure, reducing the
existing errors to serve the country with better vision and honesty.
The Vision of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is focused on these aspects
ensure that the poorer sections of urban India and the people who are living in
village in kuccha houses with poor living condition can live under a roof of
provide financial support to in building the house who can’t bear the entire
cost of building a residential property.
dignified life to the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) of the society.
bring both public and private sector together under one roof to improve the
fate of the nation’s urban poor populace.
If you want to own house under PMAY U and PMAY- G scheme then you have to be aware of eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, which is listed below:
1. The scheme is primarily for every citizen of India but the main focus is on the weaker section of people .The beneficiary family should not own a pucca house (an all-weather dwelling unit) either in his/her name or in the name of any member of his/her family in any part of India.
2. The beneficiary family should not have availed of any kind of central assistance under any kind of housing scheme from Government of India or State government ever.
3. The beneficiary family should not have availed any PMAY – Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) from any of the Primary Lending Institutions (PLI).
4. In case of any kind of balance transfer, the parent home loan that should have been transfer from the existing lending company must have been taken on/after 01st Jan 2017 for MIG category and 17th Jun 2015 for EWS/LIG category. Also, beneficiary family will have to give in declaration that have not availed PMAY subsidy from any authorized lender.
5. All the listed Towns and Villages as per Census 2014 are being notified subsequently, they would be covered under this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojanaeligibility criteria.
6. The construction of the house for which the loan is availed must be completed within 36 months from the date of the disbursement of the 1st installment of the loan amount. Also It is important that a beneficiary company will comprise of husband, wife, unmarried sons and/or daughters.
Additional Criteria for LIG/EWS category only: The houses that are constructed/acquired with the assistance of central government under this Mission should be in the name of the female head of the household or in the joint name of the male head of the household and his wife, only in cases when there is no adult female member in the family, the house can have the name of male member of the household.
This new scheme of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is one of the most wonderful and promising thing that has happened in India, after a long time. The houses will have a proper toilet and it is under the part of another mission of Swacch Bharat Abhijan. India will no more a country of poor, unhealthy and under developed nation. This new India is always shining bright and will radiate it’s light to the whole world by proving in every area starting from the basic level that is a proper house, where a family can live life with pride.