Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a wonderful opportunity by Government of India to provide a better living through housing at an affordable price to the weaker sections of the society, lower income group people, urban poor, and rural poor. This particular Yojana involves a construction of around 20 million houses at an affordable price by March 31, 2022. The Central Government has been assured to provide financial assistance of USD 31 billion to the respective states. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has two components:
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana –Urban (PMAY-U)
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G)
If you as a citizen of India want to avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana then these days it has become very easy, especially after digitization of India. Now you can simply get to know the details of Apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin online.
How to Apply pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Online Application
Follow the steps below mentioned and you too can apply online.
Step 1: First click on this link- Click Here. After you come to the Home page, you will find a menu CITIZEN ASSESMENT.
- Click on that Menu; you will find a drop-down list under the menu, Benefits under three components. Now you have to understand a few important details about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme.
There are mainly two categories under which you can apply:
- For Weaker sections: The economically weaker sections, which include Low-Income Groups (LIG), Middle-Income Groups (MIG) and EWS, are considered as beneficiaries for the ‘Housing for All Scheme’. EWS have an annual income cap of Rs 3 lakh, LIGs have a cap of Rs 3 to 6 lakh, and MIGs have a cap of Rs 6 to 18 lakh which is known as 3 Components.
- Slum Dwellers– These include people living in poorly built residences which are unhygienic and have unhealthy drinking water and sanitation facilities.
- After Clicking on the Menu CITIZEN ASSESMENT, you choose from the drop down list, in which category, you fit in, then click on it.
PMAY OFFICAL SITE
Step 2: After selecting your category for example as “Benefits Under Other 3 components” click on the tab.
Step 3: On clicking the tab you will be asked to provide your Adhar card details Number, give the details and click on “check” button